Join the Warehouse District, and support quality reinvestment in Cleveland’s first neighborhood! The Historic Warehouse District Development Corporation (HWDDC) is a 501(c) 3 organization, and your membership donation is tax deductible. The list of HWDDC services and programs that improve the quality of life in the Warehouse District as well as increasing appreciation and awareness of the neighborhood is surprisingly diverse, including:
- Public Realm Improvements
- Preservation of Historic Buildings
- Storefront Renovation and Creative Signage
- Public Forums
- Residential Assistance
- Networking Opportunities/Relationship Building
- Coordination of Services with Downtown Cleveland Alliance
- Promotion of the District and its Businesses
- Special Events (Ex. Warehouse District Street Festival)
- Educational Tours (Ex. Take a Hike, guided school group tours, etc.)
It is remarkable how many of the accomplishments of HWDDC are enjoyed on a daily basis by residents, business owners, employees, property owners, visitors and others.
Your financial support is critical as HWDDC continues to serve the best interests of the neighborhood and its stakeholders. Additionally, HWDDC will continue working towards implementing our “5 Big Ideas”. Even something as simple as a hanging flower basket requires funding, so every donation is appreciated.
An HWDDC Membership provides you with excellent benefits, which may include discounts to special events and luncheons, recognition in publications, online or at special events and discounted advertising rates in select publications.
We look forward to welcoming you as a new member!